What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
This award was originally created by Okoto @ Okoto Enigma’s Blog. Thanks to I’m All Booked Up for nominating me!
Put the award logo/image on your blog
List the rules.
Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
You have to nominate people.
Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
Share a link to your best post(s).
Three things about me:
1) I love to travel and have a never ending bucket list which includes of some of the most obscure places to visit.
2) I’m a huge tennis fan and really enjoy attending tournaments.
3) I’ve always wanted to learn horse riding – it’s probably the result of reading way too many historical novels.
Answers to questions:
1. Do you have a pre-established minimum Goodreads average rating that you use to determine if you will read a book or not?
It really depends. I put together my TBR for the year well before any ratings start to appear, so in that case, no. But if I’m considering a backlist title, I generally don’t read anything with a rating below 3.5.
2. What is your favorite social media medium for connecting with fellow bloggers?
3. Favorite fiction book/series?
This is probably the hardest question of all time. Lord of the Rings is my unparalleled favourite since it was the series that first introduced me to epic high fantasy – but there are also some more recent works that I adore, like the Throne of Glass series or Cassandra Clare’s works.
4. If you could star in a movie based on your favorite book, which would it be?
Honestly, I can’t picture myself in a movie at all, since I can’t act, but if I was inclined to acting, it would be in a movie based on some historical fiction novel.
5. If you could meet any author, who would it be?
I really want to meet Sarah J. Maas! I was so sad when a couple of years ago, she was at an event in my area and I was out of town at the time 😞.
My questions are:
1. If you could be a character in a book, which book and which character would you be?
2. What are the top three items on your bucket list?
3. What is your preferred method of reading, ebooks, audiobooks or physical books?
4. If you could time travel, when and where would you go?
5. What inspired you to start blogging?
This was so much fun, and thanks again to I’m All Booked Up YA for nominating me!
Here are some of my latest reviews:
Aurora Burning – Jay Kristoff & Amie Kaufman
Six of Crows – Leigh Bardugo
The Arbella Stuart Conspiracy – Alexandra Walsh