Hello readers! Hope everyone is having a great holiday season! My TBR pile is as huge as ever, and Christmas hasn’t helped much. I’ve been book shopping more than usual this year, and finally picked up a few books I’ve been wanting for years now, so I thought I’d share my 2020 book haul with you, including the ARCs I received for review.
My favourite book that I picked up this year is undoubtedly the 60th anniversary edition of The Lord of the Rings which I’ve been wanting to get for years, closely followed by Six of Crows and The Lost Book of the White. I also added some really pretty faux leather bindings of A Tale of Two Cities and The Arabian Nights to my shelves.
I was also sent some amazing ARCs and review copies this year, so thank you again to the publishers, publicists and authors for the opportunity to read and review these books. All reviews are live on my blog!
Here’s the full list:
- The Lord of the Rings – J.R.R. Tolkien (60th Anniversary Edition)
- Six of Crows – Leigh Bardugo
- Shadow and Bone – Leigh Bardugo
- The Lost Book of the White – Cassandra Clare
- The Arabian Nights – Andrew Lang
- A Tale of Two Cities – Charles Dickens
- The Betrothed – Kiera Cass
- The Jewel Thief – Jeannie Mobley
- The Night Portrait – Laura Morelli
- Charming As A Verb – Ben Philippe
- The Other Side of the Sky – Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
- You Were Never Here – Kathleen Peacock
- The Vanishing Deep – Astrid Scholte
What is your favourite addition to your shelves this year?