March was a surprisingly productive month for me on both the reading and blogging fronts. For the first time in several months, I’m actually ahead of schedule, and I’m hoping April will be the same. Anyway, on with the post, let’s look at my reading month!
Goodreads Challenge Progress: 43/100
Book of the Month
It’s time for James and Cordelia’s wedding, but only a few know the truth of the matter. This marriage is a ruse, contrived to protect Cordelia’s reputation, for James is in love with Grace Blackthorn. On top of that, her father, Elias Carstairs has returned home a very different man and Cortana inexplicably burns Cordelia’s hand when she tries to wield it. Meanwhile, Lucie is set upon bringing Jesse back to life by any means possible, and James begins to realize that he is far from free of Belial’s influence. When a murderer begins to target London’s Shadowhunters, the Merry Thieves, Cordelia and Lucie begin to follow the clues and must find the killer before it is too late.
Books I Read in April 2021
- Pariah’s Lament – Richie Billing (ARC) (🌟🌟🌟🌟)
- Everything that Burns (Enchantée #2) – Gita Trelease (🌟🌟🌟🌟)
- Sixteen Scandals – Sophie Jordan (ARC) (🌟🌟🌟🌟)
- Infinity Reaper (Infinity Cycle #2) – Adam Silvera (🌟🌟🌟🌟)
- The Infinity Courts (The Infinity Courts #1) – Akemi Dawn Bowman (ARC) (🌟🌟🌟🌟)
- Kisses and Croissants – Anne-Sophie Jouhanneau (ARC) (🌟🌟🌟1/2)
- Pride and Premeditation – Tirzah Price (ARC) (🌟🌟🌟🌟)
- Chain of Iron (The Last Hours #2) – Cassandra Clare (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟)
- Victories Greater Than Death (Universal Expansion #1) – Charlie Jane Anders (ARC) (🌟🌟🌟1/2)
- Wings of Fury (Wings of Fury #1) – Emily R. King (🌟🌟🌟🌟)
- Days of Blood and Starlight (Daughter of Smoke and Bone #2) – Laini Taylor (🌟🌟🌟🌟)
- A Gathering of Shadows (Shades of Magic #2) – V. E. Schwab (🌟🌟🌟1/2)
- Dreams of Gods and Monsters (Daughter of Smoke and Bone #3) – Laini Taylor (🌟🌟🌟🌟)
- A Conjuring of Light (Shades of Magic #3) – V. E. Schwab (🌟🌟🌟🌟)
- Asterix and Cleopatra (Asterix #6) – Goscinny and Uderzo (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟)
Other Posts & Reviews This Month
Have you read any of these books or do you plan to? What was your reading month like? Let’s chat in the comments below!