Welcome to my March Wrap Up! This has a long month but it has also been the best reading month I’ve had in a while, with my first five star read of the year, and I even got around to starting a reread of a childhood favorite series. Let’s take a look!
Goodreads Challenge Progress: 39/100
Book of the Month
A few months after the events of the first book, Bryce is trying to adjust between her Starborn abilities and figuring out a new normal with Hunt. Both of them are eager to sit back and relax after everything that has happened, and are more than willing to heed the Asteri’s not so subtle warning.
The Asteri too, seem to be keeping to their word so far, but unrest is stirring outside Lunathion. The rebellion is gaining momentum and as what could be a crucial piece comes into play, Bryce and the entire group get drawn into the whole affair, placing them on a collision course with both the rebels and the agents of the Asteri.
Books I Read in March 2022
- Killing Time – Brenna Ehrlich (ARC) (🌟🌟🌟1/2)
- What We Harvest – Ann Fraistat (ARC) (🌟🌟🌟🌟)
- The Long Weekend – Gilly Macmillan (ARC) (🌟🌟🌟🌟)
- Only A Monster – Vanessa Len (🌟🌟🌟🌟1/2)
- Dig Two Graves – Gretchen McNeil (ARC) (🌟🌟🌟)
- House of Sky and Breath (Crescent City #2) – Sarah J. Maas (🌟🌟🌟🌟)
- This Rebel Heart – Katherine Locke (ARC) (🌟🌟🌟1/2)
- A Forgery of Roses – Jessica S Olsen (ARC) (🌟🌟🌟1/2)
- Sense and Second-Degree Murder (Jane Austen Murder Mysteries #2) – Tirzah Price (ARC) (🌟🌟🌟🌟)
- Daughters of a Dead Empire – Carolyn Tara O’Neill (🌟🌟🌟🌟)
- The Righteous (The Beautiful #3) – Renee Ahdieh (🌟🌟🌟🌟)
- The Duke and I (Bridgertons #1) – Julia Quinn (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟)
- A Psalm of Storms and Silence (A Song of Wraiths and Ruin #2) – Roseanne A. Brown (🌟🌟🌟🌟)
- The Tower Treasure (The Hardy Boys #1) – Franklin W. Dixon (🌟🌟🌟🌟)
- The House on the Cliff (The Hardy Boys #2) – Franklin W. Dixon (🌟🌟🌟🌟)
- The Missing Chums (The Hardy Boys #4) – Franklin W. Dixon (🌟🌟🌟1/2)
- The Mystery of Cabin Island (The Hardy Boys #8) – Franklin W. Dixon (🌟🌟🌟🌟)
- The Flickering Torch Mystery (The Hardy Boys #22) – Franklin W. Dixon (🌟🌟🌟🌟)
Other Posts & Reviews This Month
Have you read any of these books or do you plan to? What was your reading month like? Let’s chat in the comments below!